A Band Gym Minute with
Your Host Dave “The Band Man”® Schmitz
Tightness in the Anterior Hip and Thigh can lead to several overuse type injuries because of it’s impact on decreasing optimal glute and lower abdominal recruitment. Band mobilization of this region still remains the best way to ensure this region is moving well and does not become restricted. Learn more on how to mobilize this frequently restricted region.
View past episodes of A Band Gym Minute:
- Attaching Bands into a Door Jamb episode from January 17th
- Best Way to Master an RBT Exercise episode from September 28th
- Assisted Band Mobilization Flow episode from June 23rd
- 9 Elements to Make Fitness Sustainable - Part 2 episode from June 23rd
- 9 Elements Needed to Make Fitness Sustainable - Part 1 episode from June 23rd
- Simple Band Rep Challenge Workout episode from May 31st
- 10 Elements of Fitness Longevity episode from May 25th
- Express Band Complex Workouts - How to Setup episode from April 25th
- Anterior Hip and Thigh Band Mobilization - Part 5 episode from April 21st
- Band Hip Mobilization and Stretching Series - Part 1 episode from March 22nd
What people are saying
With as busy as I get, it’s good to know that all I have to do is go to the Band Gym and you’ve got a plan for me. It’s all right there. Your motivation, your experience, and your innovation.
None of them compare to your approach on fitness, thank you for your real options to just get a good workout in without having to spend hours in the gym so we can get back to life.
As a veteran home exerciser, I wanted you to know how impressed I am with RBT. I like the versatility of the loop bands, your short instructional videos, well-balanced programs, and opportunities for personal coaching.