Terms of Service
We have several ways that you can place an order:
- Via our Shopping Cart –> When checking out, we provide a secure SSL session to protect your privacy including credit card information
- Via Telephone–> Call in your order at 1-262-305-4753 between 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday – Thursday and until 3:00pm CST on Friday. If we are unavailable, we will return your call within 24 hours Monday – Friday. Please provide us with available days and times we can call you back to avoid having to leave multiple messages.
For detailed product information, please check the product description within our shopping cart. If you cannot find what you’re looking for, send us an email at email@example.com. We do not sell our customer list, so rest assured that your privacy is always protected.
We accept the following payment options:
- Credit Cards – Secure pay with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
- Pay Pal
- Money Order – The money order must be in U.S. funds. Please make sure your name is on the money order. We will ship the products as soon as we receive the money order.
- Personal Checks – We do accept personal checks. We will ship your order once check has been cleared by our bank. Your physical address and telephone number must also be pre-printed or hand written on the check.
- Purchase Orders – We do accept PO’s. Once we have received PO # that includes billing and shipping address, we will create an invoice and ship products the next day
Please do not provide us with a shipping address that includes a PO Box . We only ship to physical addresses.
- Domestic Shipping Information
- Canadian Shipping Information
- International Shipping Information (we work with a Global Shop Ex to provide the best possible international cost)
Currently, only Wisconsin residents are subject to state sales tax collected by Resistance Band Training Systems, LLC.
We do except PO’s if you are a High School or University organization. We ask that you provide us with the purchase order number along with a shipping and billing address. Once we receive the PO we will ship products along with sending invoice to business office specified. Fax PO to #888-215-8932 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Merchandise damaged during shipping or missing items must be reported to Resistance Band Training Systems within 24 hours of receiving products. An emailed picture is often requested and can be emailed to email@example.com.
Once picture is received we will contact the shipping company for visual inspection of the merchandise and box. We will then replace any confirmed damaged or missing merchandise. Inspect all merchandise at the time of delivery before signing off with driver if possible.
Damage occurring during shipment must be noted with the delivery driver in order to file a claim for damages. Failure to do so may result in a claim being rejected. Keep all original cartons and merchandise as received.
Damage claims must be filed with the freight carrier before we can replace lost or damaged merchandise.
For any returns and exchange requests contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions. Resistance Band Training Systems wants to ensure that you have the items you need to get the best experience possible training with Quantum Bands.
We provide a 1 year warranty on all defective bands. To receive a refund, customers need to ship band(s) back to us at which time we will inspect the bands. Please understand that we will take full responsibility for replacing defective bands but will contact customer if it is found that bands that are returned do not represent a normal defect but rather a misuse of bands. You are also welcome to email us a picture of the damaged band before shipping it back . We will provide you immediate feedback so you know if your damaged band is defective.
We regularly stock every item we carry. Although every attempt is made to maintain inventory of each product we carry, occasionally we may run out of a certain product. If any product is not in stock for an order, we will ship out the in stock item and hold the back order item until the item is in stock. This is not the case with international shipments. In this case we will contact the customer and give them an approximate date that their complete shipment will be sent.