A Band Gym Minute with
Your Host Dave “The Band Man”® Schmitz
We all need a quick workout strategy. Mine is Express Band Complexes. The #1 key to a great express band complex workout is being able to adjust the resistance to match the exercise. When you use free weights you have to literally stop and pick up a different db or adjust plates.A band’s variable resistance allows you to change resistance on the fly making an express band workout seamless. Learn more in today’s Band Gym Minute
View past episodes of A Band Gym Minute:
- Best Way to Master an RBT Exercise episode from September 28th
- Assisted Band Mobilization Flow episode from June 23rd
- 9 Elements to Make Fitness Sustainable - Part 2 episode from June 23rd
- 9 Elements Needed to Make Fitness Sustainable - Part 1 episode from June 23rd
- Simple Band Rep Challenge Workout episode from May 31st
- 10 Elements of Fitness Longevity episode from May 25th
- Express Band Complex Workouts - How to Setup episode from April 25th
- Anterior Hip and Thigh Band Mobilization - Part 5 episode from April 21st
- Band Hip Mobilization and Stretching Series - Part 1 episode from March 22nd
- Unique Hip Internal Rotation Stretch episode from February 22nd
What people are saying
With as busy as I get, it’s good to know that all I have to do is go to the Band Gym and you’ve got a plan for me. It’s all right there. Your motivation, your experience, and your innovation.
None of them compare to your approach on fitness, thank you for your real options to just get a good workout in without having to spend hours in the gym so we can get back to life.
As a veteran home exerciser, I wanted you to know how impressed I am with RBT. I like the versatility of the loop bands, your short instructional videos, well-balanced programs, and opportunities for personal coaching.