What Does it Mean to Get Fit?
A lot of people say they want to get fit, or get in better shape. But “get fit” can mean different things to different people.
To me personally, getting fit means looking and feeling great, while being able to perform at a level you can be excited about. To look and feel your best may require increasing lean muscle mass, getting stronger, improving your flexibility, toning up your muscles, developing better balance, decreasing body fat, or improving your cardiovascular fitness.
Regardless what your desired outcome is, RBT can help you get there.
RBT provides you with innovative training programs, time-efficient workouts, and ongoing training education. We utilize the Quantum resistance bands as the primary training tool, which is affordable and easy to use.
We all know that life can get in the way when it comes to getting fit (and staying there). A lot of people that want to get fit will default to lifting weights. But what if your joints and body don’t tolerate lifting weights due to age or injury? Or what if you travel for work quite a bit and can’t pack free weights in your suitcase? Or what if your home life is so busy that you just can’t make it to the gym like you want?
Muscles are Dumb
The fact is your “muscles are dumb” they don’t know the difference between weights and bands. They simply react and adapt to whatever is resisting against them.
Your “muscles are dumb” and don’t know the difference between weights and bands.
Therefore the key to getting fit is finding a tool and exercise program that your body will respond to. For many that is not weights, and if it is, often times joints and muscles ultimately start rebelling with frequent pain and stiffness.
As a trained physical therapist, I have spent a lot of time making sure that RBT protects your joints, while building lean muscle regardless your age, gender, strength level or fitness level.
With the adaptability of Quantum Bands and following the RBT System, makes getting fit a goal anyone can achieve.
How to Get Fit With Bands
Here are some free resources to help you get fit with bands.
- Why Train with Bands (read article)
- Your Home Gym Workout Plan (read article)
- Best Exercises to Start Your Get Fit Program With (read article)
- Implementing Bands Into your Workouts (read article)
- Resistance Band Strength Training vs. Strength Training with Weights (read article)
- Why Bands don’t create Joint and Muscle Soreness (read article)
- Band Training Makes 50 the New 30 (read article)
- Active Aging Fitness: Why Bands were made for this population (read article)
- Strength Training over 50 (read article)
- Training with Bands and Weights to Get Fit (read article)
- Female Strength Training with Bands (read article)