Band Exercises You Should Master
Resistance bands are a great tool to use with your clients, but one of the number one questions that I get is, “What exercises can I do with bands?”
Well I’m glad you asked!
The following 12 band exercises should be the first exercises you master when initiating a Resistance Band Training program using Quantum Bands.
Why Master these Exercises First?
- They come with an easy learning curve so success is guaranteed.
- They require no additional equipment but bands and your body.
- They will increase strength to all body weight only exercises.
- They will provide you with an instant total body workout you can do anywhere at any intensity.
- They will increase your dead weight strength by improving joint stabilization where you need it most.
- They will teach your body how to quickly generate force which will transfer into greater power with daily activities and recreational sports.
- They will allow your joints and muscles to recover faster when performing active recovery workouts with a lighter resistance band.
- They will allow you to easily create high intensity, fat blasting, calorie burning, strength circuit workouts that you can do 4 times per week at various resistance levels and work loads.
- It sets you up to begin focusing on increased exercise volume to specific body regions to create more of a muscle sculpting effect without the concern for overuse injuries.
- They are the perfect strength exercises to conveniently combine with any cardio-based treadmill, stepper or stationary bike workout if you enjoy doing those.
- They are the best 12 exercises coaches or trainers can use to initiate a large group band only workout.
- They will provide you with the core stabilization, mobility and strength to move into more advanced multi-plane, higher velocity, power-based band exercises.
- They will provide a fun and convenient way to strength train.
Knowing the benefits of mastering these 12 Band Exercises, it’s time to show you all 12 of these key band exercises and subtle progression tweaks you can make if needed.
12 Band Exercises to Master
The following 12 Band Exercises are performed in a sequence (in the video) that allows you to easily flow through all 12 exercises while hitting every body part with 2 or 3 different band exercises.
- Mt Climber
- Seated Row
- Chest Press
- Incline Chest Press
- Pull A Part
- Shoulder Press
- High Pull
- Hammer Curl
- Triceps Press
- Front Squat
- Split Squat
A few years ago I showed you the 10 best beginner band exercises. What’s interesting is 8 of those exercises have withstood the test of time. However, what I have realized over the years is that training with 1 single band using an attachment free setup is definitely the best place to start when introducing band training.
As a result, I am confident—after completing 1000’s of workouts with my adult fitness members—that these 12 Band Exercises will create awesome training results and success 99% of the time.
Once you have mastered these 12 Band Exercises start building strength and muscle definition using different levels of Band Resistance with this Single Band Package.