Maximize Your Resistance Band Workouts With RBT’s Newest Cutting Edge Training Accessory…
Having the ability to attach bands to the RIGHT stationary base can dramatically improve your band workouts by…
- Giving you literally hundreds of additional exercises and variations to program in.
- Making it easier and safer to work with higher levels of band resistance to improve strength & power gains faster.
- Allowing the focus to be on exercise technique rather than a concern for the band set up and safety.
- Making it easier and quicker to transition from one movement to another, allowing for a faster tempo and seamless band circuit training.
- Adding dozens of unique exercises to your arsenal that just aren’t possible without attaching your bands.
- Creating the perfect “horizontal force vector” alignment for pushing, pulling, running, lunging and jumping movements
- And so much more.
But until NOW there never has been a stationary attachment base that was specifically designed for continuously looped resistance band training. Sure, people have been creative and used everything from handicap bars to PVC pipe to fashion their own attempted attachment base…but at best they were able to come up with something that was decent enough to ‘get by with’ and at worst they had something that was unsafe for them and their bands.
Knowing the value that an accessory like this could provide to you, I’ve over a year working with our engineering team, along with committing a 100 plus hours to beta training and testing, to develop the ideal support base for your attached band training needs…something that would have the same benefit to you training with bands that the best power rack on the market would have for someone training with barbells.
Introducing The B.A.R by RBT…
The B.A.R. (Band Angular Restraint) is the perfect accessory to maximize your band training by providing you the versatility to do any attached band exercise.
On the surface, the beauty of The B.A.R. is its simplicity and low profile…one simple device that will triple YOUR band exercise library by allowing YOU to perform unique movements that can only be replicated using attached training.
However it’s the details that have gone into The B.A.R. that make it truly a one-of-a-kind accessory that everyone training with bands needs…
- The B.A.R. has been created with the exact surface diameter to decrease band wear and tear which in turn will maximize the lifespan of your bands.
- Designed for Immediate Use, the recommended “Vertical Attached Position” is quick and easy, taking less than 5 minutes to mount.
- The B.A.R.’s 48 inch length allows for multiple band attachment heights to maximize training versatility while its Low Profile Design, with just one inch of wall clearance, means you won’t be bumping into it and it’s ‘footprint’ is minimal no matter where you decide to attach it.
- Plus The B.A.R.’s professionally done White Glossy Powder Coated finish, will ensure it cosmetically fits your home or training facility decor.
See The B.A.R. by RBT in action in this short video
Simply put, I designed The B.A.R. as an accessory to assist with producing tremendous band training results for you as well as the athletes and clients you coach. If you want to optimize resistance band training versatility and guarantee greater success, The B.A.R. is the solution to making that happen.
BTW, I am not mechanically inclined, so I made sure installation was super easy so you could start training immediately
The B.A.R. comes complete with easy mounting instructions and specific “anatomically based” alignment guidance to ensure a customize placement that specifically fits YOUR stature.
Made in the USA, The B.A.R like any Resistance Band Training product comes with our Guaranteed Satisfaction
Don’t Wait Another Day, Maximize Your Band Training Now With The B.A.R. by RBT
Why Horizontal Vector Train using Bands and The BAR is Important
At Resistance Band Training, we want to provide you the ultimate in resistance band education. Your first band purchase gives you access to our Customer Portal, where you will find complimentary training and resources that help you GET BETTER WITH BANDS.