This video series and downloadable digital PDF training manual will provide coaches, athletes and trainers the knowledge needed to incorporate resistance bands into any level of competitive swimming.
Product Name: Resistance Band Training for Swimming
This Package includes: Digital Video series and 1 downloadable PDF training manual.
What will you learn from these videos?
- Why band training is a perfect training tool for swimming
- How to improve dynamic hip and shoulder mobility specific for swimming and injury prevention
- How to use resistance bands to improve core and postural stability to enhance performance
- How to create in-season and out of season strength training programs that can be done pool side or away from the pool
- How to improve peripheral joint stability where it counts for a swimmer
- How to use a towel & band as a core strength training tool
- How to eliminate shoulder muscle imbalances and eliminate the #1 cause of shoulder pain in swimming
- Where to focus your strength training program based on structural needs of young swimmers
- Common dysfunctions seen in most swimmers and how to eliminate them with proper training
As a swim coach or athlete “Resistance Band Training for Swimming” will:
- Provide athletes with an alternative to the weight room strength and conditioning
- Help develop a competitive swimmer’s strength in and out of the water
- Provide athletes with a noticeable advantage within weeks of implementing the program
- Keep swimmers injury free, especially through the shoulder region
- Provide proven “Anywhere” total body workouts for any level of swimmer
- Provide guidance on how to train in and out of season to maximize performance when it counts
- Teach athletes what areas they must key into when it comes to strength training for swimming
This RBT Exclusive Swimming video series is a “Go To” resource for top swimming athletes and coaches everywhere that want to understand how resistance band training will improve their performance and continue swimming way beyond their competitive years.